Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Lush's Cupcake fresh face mask

I really enjoy Lush products, especially their facial range. However, I had not tried out any face masks until I came across the "Cupcake" fresh face mask. I was just wandering around the shop until the woman came at me to help me with the products. She mentioned the cupcake face mask to me and the name sounded quite fun, so I decided to try it out. So I got a tester of the mask and tried it out at home.
(Photo from lush.co.uk) When I first opened the little container of the mask, the first thing I noticed was the minty-chocolatey, really fresh scent of the mask. It felt thicker than a regular face mask would feel, but also very moisturising. I put the product all over my face and let it sit for around 15 minutes. During the time the mask was on, I really enjoyed the cocoa scent once in a while popping into my nose. After 15 minutes I rinsed the mask of and patted my face dry. It felt very moisturised and toned. It is a very nice product and I think I will get a full-size jar very soon. Also the product needs to be kept in the fridge. Out of the tester jar, I got 2 uses. The whole product costs £5.95 which isn't much of a bargain for a 75 gram jar but it will be very useful for the frosty winter months when the face needs a nice moisture. It definitely is a product I would repurchase! Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment