Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Current favourite nail polish

Hi everyone!
 
About two weeks ago I discovered a nail polish that has literally changed my life. I'd never tried out the Kate Moss nail polish line for Rimmel and walking past it every time I went to the drugstore and not buying anything had become a bit torturing for me. So I decided to pick up a reddish-pink colour called "Hip Hop" as I'd been looking for a shade like this anyway.
 
Knuckle rings: H&M

 
And oh my goodness!!! This is literally one of the best nail polishes I own. This shade is quite unique as it looks different in different lighning. Sometimes it looks pink, sometimes red and sometimes orange. It has a wide brush which certainly is very practical if you're one of those slap-the-polish-on-and-go gals like me. The formula is amazing! It has a gel-like finish which I adore! Basically, if you're in a rush, you could apply just one coat and be done.
And the staying power is just amazing! This polish will stay on the nails for a good week if you use a good top coat (I use the Seche Vite one).
 
I'm in love.
And I'm so tempted to pick up a couple of the other shades.
 
Available at Boots for £4.49 here
 
 
Have a lovely week!
Laura
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment