Friday, February 14, 2014

Skincare: it's Simple

Hi everyone!
First of all, happy valentine's day!
 
♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
When it comes to skincare, I'm quite a picky bunny (yes, I just said 'picky bunny'). I want something that's affordable and works well with my skin type. I get quite excited when I try out new brands and products. Now this brand isn't particularly new but it's just that I haven't tried out anything from Simple before. I've wanted to try out this brand for quite a long time as many people have raved about it, especially their face wipes.
 

Now, I don't really enjoy using face wipes so I decided to go out and buy two products from the same 'Kind to skin' range as the face wipes: the moisturising facial wash and hydrating light moisturiser. Both of these products claim to have skin-friendly vitamins in them.
 
Now let me just start off by saying that I've absolutely fallen in love with these products. Simple is a brand that thats products are targeted to sensitive skin which makes them super gentle on the skin.
Neither of these products really have a scent which I personally like.
The moisturising facial wash is super nice to use in the evenings because it's very deeply cleansing but moisturising and gentle at the same time. It comes out as a cream but turns into a beautiful foamy texture. It's 100% soap-free which is always a plus.
The hydrating light moisturiser is great to use in the mornings and evenings as well. As the name says, it feels very light on the skin and sinks into the skin very quickly. It makes the skin feel super soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. The product claims to give you 12-hour moisturisation which I feel is true. I absolutely love it.
 
Another big plus about these products is that they're super affordable from the drugstore.
So if you're looking for a new skincare brand to try out, I highly recommend Simple.
 
Have you ever tried out these products or anything else from Simple?
Let me know!
Have a lovely weekend!
Laura
xx

4 comments:

  1. The heart shaped candled...This is literally the cutest thing ever!
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually 2 of my regular products that I use. Simple Skincare is such a great skincare brand and it's so affordable. I do test out other brands from time to time but I don't see anything beating the Simple moisturiser.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! glad these work for you

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these products. I especially like the face wash as it makes my skin feel so soft and clean, plus it's not expensive! x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete