Sunday, March 2, 2014

The ultimate pencil for brows

Hi everyone!
This is just a quick 'weekender' post but I just have to tell you about the brow pencil I always go back to.
 
Want to know what it is?
It is the Maybelline Master Shape eyebrow pencil (mine is in dark blonde)
I've used a few brow pencils but I always find myself going back to this one. It's just something about the texture that I really like. The colour matches my eyebrows perfectly and the texture of the pencil is wax-based so it really helps to set the brows in place. It also has a spooly brush on the other end which is very convenient.
 
I do like other brow pencils like the Rimmel one but I find that this one is better because it's so soft and nice to work with. You can really either build up the colour or go for an everyday brow.
 
Now, the thing that is a bit annoying about it is that you have to sharpen it quite often; the consistency is just so soft that it goes blunt quite quickly. I don't find that to be that big of a problem though because the pencil itself is very cheap: only £2.99/ about 3.50€.
 
Have you tried this brow pencil?
Which one is your fave?
Tell me!
Laura
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment