Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone and happy New Year!

As 2013 is now officially here, I cannot not mention how fast 2012 went by. For me, last year contained quite a bit of travelling to places I'd wanted to go for ages, hard studying and, *sigh*, also some negative things. But 2012 is now the past and I am so excited for the things to happen this year. 

Found these pictures on WeHeartIt as it was too rainy to take pictures outside at midnight- typical!!

New Year's resolutions
Now, I think everyone makes at least one resolution for the upcoming year and so do I. I don't necessarily create a resolution but just  kind of  a 'bucketlist' of things I'd like to achieve/ do this year. I will share some of the most important things I've written down for 2013 with you all.
  1. To drink more water. This may sound like a boring one but I never drink much water which isn't good for either skin, nails or hair. So this year I want to drink at least 3 glasses of water a day. I know it's a small amount and it would be good to drink up to 3 liters a day but if I can get myself to drink at least 3 glasses, I will be proud of myself.
  2. To read more books. I love reading but I always seem to be lacking of time to read. There is so many good books out there I've been dying to read and I thought it would be nice to find some time and read more. 
  3. To spend less time on the internet. If you knew me really well, you'd know that I spend most of my day on the computer. Of course not when I'm at school or busy doing something else, but when I find some spare time, it's the first thing I'll do. Obviously this is not good. And sometimes I don't even have something in particular to read or browse on here so I just go to Youtube, watch a video and start clicking on 'related videos' and after 2 hours I find myself watching a video that makes no sense to me. And if I spend less time on the internet, I will have more time to read. 2 in 1!
  4. To be more positive. I know Fleur (FleurDeForce here on blogger world) mentioned it as well but this year I want to be more positive. When I'm generally a quite happy person, I still lack of positivity on an every day basis. I think I'd be a lot happier if I didn't look at certain things so negatively. 
I had more things on my list but these four were the ones I'm looking forward to the most. I hope I'll manage to accomplish all of them, otherwise I will be disappointed at the end of the year.

Also, I would love it if you guys would give me some kind of a feedback of the content of my blog. Is it good or boring? Tell me at the comments below. You can also give me ideas of what I should make a blog post of in the future. 
What were your New Year's resolutions?
Take care,
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment