Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: Rimmel Match Perfection foundation

Hi everyone!

I've never been much of a 'foundation girl', I've always liked the tinted moisturisers or BB cremes better than a foundation. I did have some foundations before but I never really used them. However, at the end of last year, I felt an urge to start using a foundation on an every day basis: a decent foundation with spf and a nice coverage, and one that would stay on the whole day. So I decided to purchase the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation.

What caught my eye the first was its spf factor which is 18. I like the idea of a long lasting foundation (it promises to last all day long which it doesn't- I wear it for about 10-12 hours which is, in my opinion, the maximum time for it to stay on your face without getting cakey) which also has spf in it. And it also is quite a bargain for a good quality product: can be purchased for £6.99 in Boots here
I really like this foundation because it gives me a nice, medium coverage and is quite easy to apply. It leaves the skin looking very natural and glowy. It has a nice scent, it's not overwhelmingly strong or anything like that.
The 'Match Perfection' line also has a concealer, primer, powder, blusher and a bronzer which I do want to try out too. Right now I'm setting my foundation with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder which works very well.

Overall, I would give this foundation 8 points out of 10. If you're looking for a cheap foundation that works well, you should consider trying this out.

Question: Would you like to see an every day face routine post? Leave a comment down below :)

Have a lovely weekend!
Laura
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment