Friday, June 14, 2013

30 day snap days #12, #13 and #14 aka graduation preparation

Hi everyone!
Yes. It's been 3 days.
I'm really sorry.
I have been preparing for my English exam which I took today (I got an A), also preparing for my graduation.
And perhaps I'm just a horrible blogger.

Anyway, during the three days I have finally figured out what makeup look I will be doing on myself and the hairstyle I will be wearing.

I needed a belt to go with my dress but I didn't find one that would match with my shoes. So I bought some ribbon with some flower detailing on it and it matched perfectly! My mum is currently sewing some details on it so that I could wear the ribbon as a belt!


I don't usually ever wear my hair up but an elegant sock bun just looked so flattering with my dress! For the makeup I will be wearing a golden smokey eye.



This bun is massssive!!


Would you like me to do a post about my makeup look?
What have you been up to lately?
Tell me in the comments, I'd like to know!

Laura
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment